Welcome to June, everybody. It is June right? Life is settling in to how life should be, I didn't blog the other day due to the chaos that happens both during and following exams throwing my normal blogging routine and access to computers out of whack. Exams we had no club and went home after the exam, last week we had 40 minute classes instead of 50 so that we could do club for like an hour and still finish school at the same time. ((During exams we don't do club so we can study. )) This week we are slowly getting back to normal with classes at 45 minutes and half and hour of club.


Oh, and how is this, I got a letter from JFIE (host company peoples) saying that if the whole swine flu thing gets any worse and takes over Japan or something, they may have to send us all home early. ZOMFGODZORZ. Lolz. Fail in Japanese is 失敗。(しっぱい)I have been using that.

After that we headed on down to Cocowalk, did some Purikura which I don't yet have a copy of and I learnt how dangerous game arcades can be (spent 1000 yen trying to get a figurine of Haruhi Suzumiya) and have thus banned myself from them. I also met a giant Pikachu. 


Speaking of culture, here is an interesting little snippet, TeriTeri Bouzu. We made them together out of tissues. When you want something good to happen, ((Hitomi wanted it to be sunny on her sports festival day, the 27th)) so we made 27 of these and hung them up. It rained. But nevertheless, an interesting diversion.

On that note, I shall love you and leave you. I have to catch a train at five.
Love you and miss you all very much, but it won't be long now. Just over 6 months and the ball only rolls faster from here. Edit: You can see why I fail at maths. It is actually 7 not 6 as my lovely mother pointed out.
Love,
Ashley-chan.


5 comments:
P.S I forgot what I was going to say here. Oh bother, wait, let me think...Oh yeah, the picture of the bat was on a temple door. I just thought it was cute is all, it has no real significance.
Oh, and mother who wants examples of bad Japanese english. They are coming, I got a really good one on Saturday but you'll just have to wait for next time.
Oh yay, more photos, I love the blogs with lots of photos so I can see stuff and you of course. Is your hair orange where the red was?? Lolz
I thought the bat reminded me of Golbat. You know, in keeping with the Pokemon thing. Seriously, you met a GIANT PIKACHU! Highlight of the trip so far. It was a brush with fame.
And when I saw the picture of you in front of the buff man statue in the Peace Park, I was like "No no no Ashley Jade Pearson you got it all wrong!" You shouldn't have been doing little v(^-^)v peace signs, you should have been doing full on \(^-^)- imitation of buff man statue. GOSH!
And I thought it was funny that you paid out the tourists. Because the fact is that you're not one anymore. As soon as you live with the family for however long you've been there, you're like... a temporary resident. Well done. You have upgraded.
And I must agree wholeheartedly with your mother there, photos are the best blogs. Although I REALLY enjoyed your blog about the hot spring. Because it presented you failing at Japanese culture. haha ”失倍”(hope that's right. I'm going to start saying it from now on.
This is a long comment.
Oh yes and your BOUZA!!! I've seen them before so I was very excited that you got to do them. Was it 27 because it was the 27th day of the month? Because that's what I'm assuming. Naww it rained anyway. I think you should tell us how to do it so I can make teriteri bouza for the Relay for Life weekend, seeing as it's already been postponed due to bad weather.
And I just realised there's a little message at the bottom of this saying you can use some HTML tags! Wish I realised that sooner.
I'm going to end this comment now, because it'll probably take you a year to read it. Which means less time for you to rock out in Japan. Can't have that! :O
Although I want to see you again, fingers crossed it isn't buta infruenza that brings you home.
♥ me.
Lolz. Yes, my hair has officially turned orange. I am just waiting for it to grow out now so I can hack it off with some scissors.
I saw someone else doing that, I'll most likely go again so I will make sure to do that next time, okay? I was going to do an epic pose next to Pikachu but it was in a mall and a bunch of guys were watching so I was like...nah...
失敗。しっぱい。You have make a mistake in the second half.
Yes, it was 27 for the 27th. I'll try and stick pictures in more as everyone is enjoying them so much. It's just that I don't take as many photos these days as I've seen most of it before.
Lol. I'm glad you enjoy me failing at Japanese culture, that makes me feel so much better. Bwuahaha...am downloading anime.
Okay, I will go now and do another blog for you all, k?
<3
Me.
Hi Ashley, love your photos. It looks and sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Always in my thoughts. All good here. Jared has moved into his home at Pottsville with Karen so really missing his wit and music. Tiarne good waiting to go to TAFE next term..Keep having fun..love and lots of hugs always Leanne XOXOXOXO :)
Post a Comment