Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nothing much...

Sooooo....

Sorry I haven't written much lately but we have been busy with our rehearsals and preparation for Bunkasai which leaves me with not all that time to write. For Bunkasai (Cultural Festival) we are singing two songs from Mamma Mia, Take a Chance on Me and Mamma Mia. I have a solo in Mamma Mia which is good because it means I get out of dancing. xP

Not to mention that I've recently become interested in webcomics, more of just a way to waste time...aside from Cyanide and Happiness which most of you should know, I'm perusing Ctrl+Alt+Del which is a whole lot of nerdiness.


Today Miyuki pulled a funny face but she's very cute. >_< (Miyuki is a friend from my class) She told me to write that.

Nyahh...nothing that interesting has happened to me lately. Here is one weird thing: I had like a spare period and I'm sitting in the communication lounge studying and I suddenly start humming to a song playing somewhere when it hits me, it's 'Still Alive' from Portal. I'm like...what?


Because recently our school is undergoing renovations and there are builders every where so I stuck my head out the window thinking that some crazy labourers are playing this song that nobody knows. But nope, wasn't the builders, I go next door and there is Matt, our new ALT from America sitting there being a nerd and singing along. I thought that was hilarious, I mean honestly, not that many people know that song.

After that we talked nerdiness for a while and I taught him some Japanese which kind of perked me up, I'd been kind of myehh...I don't know. It's gotten cold and I was depressed-ish. But I am feeling better now, I don't know I just was kind of like school...meh. I was a bit over Japan and I was getting a cold but I took medicine and I am keeping warm so I'm getting better now and happier. Not to mention, every day coming home on the 6 o'clock train, getting home just before seven and on Saturday and Sunday we had to come to school again for practice. >_<



I just have seen this amazing picture of my cousin, it is fanatastically weird but I can't help but feel sorry for poor Toto. Who needs a Wicked Witch to get her little dog too when her master is so vicious...>_<

Anyways, the people below are a comedy duo called Audrey, left is Wakabayashi and Right is Kasuga. I brought this up because I'm raising one hand, looking masculine and saying, 'Bai'. Even though the picture below is of his 'Tous' gag, the meaning of which I don't fully understand.


<3

Ashley-chan.

5 comments:

klgehrke said...

as far as anime is concerned, if you've run out, perhaps you can start downloading mainstream stuff as well that i know you're not fussed with, but should probably watch anyway so noobs don't think you're a noob? (ie. bleach, fma, naruto...?) i have no idea about anime at the moment. i'm stagnant because it's getting to the end of school and the only people i see are academy kids haha xD oohhhhh i'll have to send you photos from my last day of lessons. how exciting ^^

now i know you won't want to hear this but you have to stop this counting down thing girl! (tut tut) that's what we're meant to be doing over here! i can't even imagine how tough it must be for you at the moment, having been away from home for so long and not really having anyone to talk to properly properly (ie. in english xD ), but remember that this is a lifetime experience for you. you will come home, it'll happen. in the meantime, try to remember why you went to japan in the first place. read some of your old blogs if you need to, they're quite cute ^^ I know you'll always have it in the back of your mind about how long it'll take for you to be home, but try to focus more on each day and appreciate it.

Sorry for being cruel xD

<3<3<3
love you.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kat, now i dont have to say all that and i couldnt of put it better myself. So Ash. . . . . what she said.

Love ya Mummsicle

Saerlin SieGeneris said...

Okay that wasn't exactly fun to here but I realise that I needed to here it nonetheless. I'll be happy once I move, give me one more day of sulkiness and I'll be my happy, pessimistic self again.

Thanks, guys.

<3

Me

P.s: mainstream, never. ^_~

klgehrke said...

anime: gravitation x ?? it's yaoi ^^ haha

klgehrke said...

pokemon!!!! bahahaha xD