I forgot that I owned a blog for a moment. I was all like, I have time what should I do...then I remembered. >_< The name of this post will reveal itself in its own time.
So, Ummm...There is like a festival going on in Nagasaki right now with dragons and whatnot. It's Kunchi I think. So, with plans to see it yesterday afternoon as yesterday was the last day of tests, we went to Nagasaki. Although no one having said anything to me, I didn't know to bring my camera. XD We decided to get lunch and got off a stop before Nagasaki as we were surrounded by a bunch of junior schoolers who were acting like they had never been on a train before. The best thing about it was the teacher who tried to keep them in line and did it by whacking them over the head which was pretty awesome. >_<
For lunch I ate Pepper Lunch. Basically it is Japanese steak done on like a hot plate with rice and sauce, it is really good if a little expensive. From there we poked around a bit and I spent horrible amounts of money. Katherine, do you remember me telling you about my grey speaker bunny. Well, I was walking past this shop and they had this bright yellow one that just screamed 'Katherine!' to me so I had to buy it. So, don't buy any bright yellow bunny speakers before I get back. That way our bunnies can be friends. (^-^)
After eating and walking around we decided to go and look at Kunchi considering that was the reason we went. So, we debated between getting to Nagasaki station by street car ot walking but I was all for the streetcar as that was like the day of the Typhoon and thus the wind was seriously freezing and I was still wearing summer uniform because I had no idea it would be so bloody freezing that day. Unfortunately, the street car has now changed price from 100円 to 120円 which totally blows. It means you have to find two 10円 coins ever time you ride.
We had to wait for the street cars and like three we could have ridden but they were maximum capacity so we decided to wait and after 10 minutes found one that we could comfortably ride. During the ride nothing of interest happen except a Gaijin got on. There are always heaps of Gaijin lurking around on festival days. So, as we were pulling into our stop we could see the dragon boat thingy that they lug around. We got off, walked up the stairs, down the stairs and by the time we got there they were no where to be found. Apparently they change places a lot. So we figured we would wait a while and see if they came back, we shopped but this time I didn't buy anything.
I just made Hikari take a photo of five happy, colouful Care Bears in a shop window all wearing black hats bearing the words 'Suicidal Tendencies'in jagged letters. Is or is that not a FAIL of epic proportions? I'll get the photo off Hikari. I promise, that was too good to miss.
So, after kind of wasting time at Amyu Plaza we decided to make a little trek up to Yuumei Saito where there was a good chance of finding the moving festival. As we walked I was kind of suprised at the amount of people walking around even though I shouldn't have been having made appearances at a few festivals by now.
Yuumei Saito was even more crowded (it's like a big shopping complex) and we had a quick walk through the stalls looking for Taiyaki because I really wanted some. >_< ( Taiyaki is the fish shaped pastry with like custard cream, chocolate, anko and other stuff inside. I've only eaten white Taiyaki which I absolutely loved but I'd like to try the normal one as well.) But alas, there was none.
So, we went into Yuumei Saito and had a little look around and I bought mother another present. I seriously haven't bought many presents so I'm trying to get around to that but it costs so much. xD but if you guys can't be here, I at least have to try and share the experience. (^^)
And, what else...we went back after that and looked for the boat people again but they had most certainly disappeared off the face of planet. It was about 6:30 when we were picked up by Mie san, I was a little disappointed I didn't get to see anything but I had a surprising amount of fun and went a little bit crazy. I have no idea, why. I just do that sometimes.
On the way home we passed a street which had full view of the boat, that was the only time I actually got to see it even though we circled the block looking for it, I swear they must have their disapparation license's. ><
I just realised how short this post is...sorry. I would say more but I don't have all that much to talk about. From Monday to Wednesday we had tests which I spent writing letters to everyone, I've only got one more to go so they should be on there way soon. I've even got postcards after 6 months of...searching. Oh yeah, and at the movies they have little advertisements of 2010's Alice in Wonderland which I am looking forward to sooooo much that I'll burst out of my skin. I'm also really hoping that I'll be able to see The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus in the cinema's as there is the possibility that it will be in Australia before I come home and Japan after I've come back. Which just leaves me with illegal downloading or waiting forever for the DVD.
If you haven't already heard the joyous news, on the weekend I went out by myself and walked around and stuff and guess what I found? 桜蘭 高校 ホスト部 (Ouran Host Club) on DS! Yay! It was like the only game I wanted before I leave although I really suck at it. It is hard to be a host but the title screen has Sakura Kiss, the theme song, and the accompanying animation. That alone makes it worth buying. Not to mention that the voice actors are different which was a little annoying but they sound similar enough to get away with it.
Oh yeah, I just remembered something I have to google. I want to find out when the manga of Ouran, Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji and Haruhi Suzumiya end. I have to buy Ouran as I've already got 13 of them and another two more to buy, and one Kuroshitsuji. But I was thinking about buying either Haruhi or Pandora Hearts as well but if they are still going or going to be long it makes it difficult because I'd rather have complete series' than just bits and pieces. I'll google it now,bear with me.
Damn it, none of them are finished. Though with Ouran everyone was like it finishes at 12 even though there are 15 volumes and more coming. >_< Maybe I'll just die.
Fukuoka is scheduled for Monday. Yay, I've received your orders and I just have to say one thing. Jack, there is NO WAY I am buying you a cosplay. WAAAAAAAAY too expensive. I love you and everything, but not that much. Seriously man, get real. >_< As for the other requests, I'll do what I can.
Bunkasai, we have now totally scrapped everything and are singing and dancing to some songs from Mamma Mia. >_< I have a solo (^0^)
And, I'm going to go as I have a nothing else to tell you. >_< Except yeah, 94 days. They go faster now. Don't know why, oh yeah. I'm going to Tokyo in December. Forgot about that. With the French exchange student and her host family and having a joined birthday party in Disneyland on the 12th as her birthday is on the 14th and mine on the 10th. We'll be going to all the awesome places. Super excited. ^^
<3
Ashley-chan
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Care Bears?
Posted by Saerlin SieGeneris at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That sounds like a spontaneous fun afternoon out. I hope you have permission from your host mum to go to Tokyo. That will be a memorable 18th birthday. Love ya
Also, what's your solo Miss Ashley?
That was very funny. 'suicidal tendencies' - I officially laughed out loud. I feel so loved to be receiving a gift too ^^ When I first read it I thought that the speakers actually did say 'Katherine' when you walked past them. xD Silly me. I'll admit that I can't remember you telling me about the speakers you had but nevertheless, I'm sure my yellow bunny can introduce me when you get back because I'm sure they'll be well-acquainted by then.
you are going to have the best 18th :D I'll try and make mine moderately enjoyable for you when you get back ;D
PS. FUKUOKA! BLOG IT GIRL!
=] thankyou
ASHLEY !
im that blonde kid from relay for life '08 remember ?
if you dont, its ok. you probably wouldnt want to.
anyways. ive only just got light of where your blog actually is via text from katherine.
AND I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU >:O
gahhhh
so, this was supposed to be intended to creep you out. im supposed to be acting the stalker, but i gave that up on the second word.
so yeah. i hope you are having the best time in japan. I am seriously jealous beyond words ahhah
And hope you have a good 18th :D
And you wont ever know my name.
EVER. :D
- katherine, you cant ever say, 'kay.
unless Ashley remembers of course >.<
lololol
Post a Comment