This blog is neither going to be informative of anything I've been doing lately. I just thought I would write a little anecdote in the 10 minutes spare I have and thus apologise for the lack of an acceptable literary structure.
So, like FOREVER ago I had the best lesson ever. For those of you who don't know, we all have to stand and bow at the beginning and end of every lesson in a sign of respect for the teacher. My favourtie lesson was by the maths teacher in a subject other than maths, it was short home room. It went a little bit like this:
Kiritsu (Stand)
Kyotsuke (Straighten up)
Rei (Bow)
Everyone sat down, the teacher said like two sentences and then this happened all over again:
Kiritsu (Stand)
Kyotsuke (Straighten up)
Rei (Bow)
The whole thing took under a minute. Seriously best lesson ever.
And now, I apologise for this stupid blog. But I got super happy when after cleaning the teacher told me to say Kyosuke, Rei. It's nice to be accepted as a normal asian instead of the foreigner I am. >_<
Ciao.
<3
Ashley-chan
Monday, September 28, 2009
Oddities of School
Posted by Saerlin SieGeneris at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL, bloody asian child
Post a Comment