Thursday, April 30, 2009

Picture Dumping Ground

Rightio, I told you I would give you photos so here are some to keep you all appeased for a little while.

The first ones are from Yosakoi. Yosakoi is a festival of dancing with those annoying little clickity-clackety things, they look like a paddle but with smaller pieces of wood attached. You will see them in the photos, hopefully. I'm not particularly good at describing things...
So, Yosakoi was held outside Nagasaki station and my camera had a field day trying to get a decent shot, I think I did alright. (^w^)



Then we have Hansen (or Hanzen...I am not sure which) in English it is known as the Tall Ships festival.
And this is my arty photo. No touch ups, just a simple crop.
Then, just around the general Nagasaki area:


And then some random pictures to top it off:

This was today's lunch. (Not the pocky, the obento.)

That's it for now.
Until next time, whenever that may be...
Love
Ashley-chan

4 comments:

Saerlin SieGeneris said...

Comments are re-enabled!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ash, they look good, so do u. The other kids spent the day in Harasuku Mitch, Tom Rylan and some girl.

Gehrke said...

Yay comments!!! :D I can totally spam you from now on.
Photos are awesome. And the little boy at Yosakoi (can't remember what it was called woops) was so cute. ^^ You have an obento. That is amazing.

Unknown said...

That obento is too big. dont eat the rice.