Friday, April 10, 2009

Purikura

Hi there.


Turns out my host family does have a computer after all but I don't know how often I can use it so don't get your hopes up too much. Ok?

Purikura, for those of you who don't know, is a popular slang word popularised by teenagers in Japan. It is short for Print Club. Purinto Kurabu. PURI-nto KURA-bu. Yes, Purikura. I have only done one set so far which makes me sad but my friends at school want to do Purikura with me so hopefully I will have a whole bunch more in the future.
(Sorry, mum. I had to get into your email to retrieve these as I only had them sent to you and not me.)
The following pictures are of me and my host sister, Yui:







Be jealous. I live in a place with awesome photo booths. ^_~ My foot has gone numb. XD Mostly because I am sitting on the floor. Everyone sits on the floor here, weird huh?
Ok, I am going to bed now cause I have been at school all day. My speech went well, by the way. Everyone thinks I am amazing.
Over and out.
Ashley-chan