Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am a Liar

I apologize.

I'm not technically in Japan yet.
I don't even technically know whether I will be going to Japan in the future.
As of right now, I technically know nothing.

But, let's not argue over little, unsubstantial technicalities.

I thought it would be a reasonably good idea to set up this blog sooner rather than later so that I can let everyone know where they can stalk me next year.

For those of you who have not yet caught on, I can be found: HERE

Oh, I've gotta laugh at those who clicked on that link. While you're at it, why don't you just press ALT + F4 too. Go on, try it. See what it does. ^_~

Plus I figured that I wouldn't want my first challenge in Japan to be excusing myself from host family, liberating myself onto their computer, infiltrating their internet, mastering their keyboard (Wow. I nearly wrote Keyblade. Too much Kingdom Hearts.) and trying to figure out how the hell I set this thing up.

Not to mention ignoring my newly met family, that's just a little inconsiderate. >_< won't be one of those things I do for two weeks and abandon as I am want to do. I should have enough spare time at school to update every few days.

Well, that's the plan. ^_^;

I think we're off to an adequate start, don't you.

Now, I just have to get in...

O_0

<3

Ashley-chan

P.S- For my asian friends who are curious, yes I realize that Ashley-chan is not asianly (jk) correct however, much to my despair, ashuri-chan was already taken.

Yes, go and see the phantasmagorical website which absolutely deserves to steal my name. [/sarcasm] XD

1 comments:

Saerlin SieGeneris said...

OMG! I am so much of a loser that I wanted to steal my own comment virginity.

It's quite suprising how often this incidence occurs...I hope it doesn't become a habit.